Graphic Art

Click picture to enlarge picture

Above is a picture from a book I wrote and illustrated titled, 'How Eye Learned to See.' I put the illustrations to music and made a video on youtube that can be found at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2HeLKRN7Fg&feature=channel

The character's name is Zoey Joey and I did this piece using multi-media. I did a pen and ink sketch and scanned it into Photoshop. I then added in the color and shading digitally in Photoshop. The background is a painting I did on illustration board with acrylics. I used drips and splatter techniques to get an abstract and ugly looking background.





Here are some of the picture I have been working on for the past month. I actually did all of the sketches for these over a year ago. The Darth Mal piece I did the original sketch about two years ago. It hasn't been until recent that I have put them into photoshop. I used the pen and brush tools to create these pieces.
-Sam Winder

No comments:

Post a Comment