Exhibits and Shows

A lot has been going on in my life the past two months.  I have had my artwork exhibited in several places.  The first was at BYU on their campus.  I put up my four very large guitar paintings in the Business building.  This last Friday I put my artwork up in Muse Music Cafe in Provo, Ut.  All of the pictures are below.  I love every chance I get to share my artwork!!!


This is what my artwork looks like after spending hours putting it up.


I had to pose in front of my artwork.  Showcasing all the hard work I've put into it.



Here I am on the ladder marking where I'm going to put the nails and hooks for my paintings.







These are my friends looking at my artwork and eating refreshments.  This was a talent show my church put together.  It was great having my peers see my work in this setting.

There was acting, singing, and guitar playing in the talent show.  There was a number of other clever skits that night.  It was a lot of fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment